Tuesday 22 April 2014

Back to school: The third in a series


My dear Void

I present herein another collection of abortions from my youth.  I rather like the idea of abortions having the collective noun ‘Catholic’. 
Here is a Catholic of abortions (fuck you, these pages are for me, and I’ll say what I want and I don’t even know who I’m shouting at) which aren’t themed but were instrumental in my development as a semi-professional abortionist (Oh boy, I painted myself into that corner, didn’t I?).
We open with Kurt, who earns his second mention in these pages: 



Euche! It was just teenaged idolatry and I think we can just leave it at that.  Except that he was so cool when we were young, right?
 
Next up! Girl’s with pistols! Hot!
 
I’m trying to establish some hetero cred here because the next one will strip that away like a tissue in a sand storm.  I think I saw it in a movie or something.  One of them foreign jobs, where the beaches look like damp rock quarries.
At any rate, here’s the cock.  Now, you have to realise that, if memory serves, this was me.  Scrawny fucker, huh?  Still am …
 
But I didn't then, and nor do I now, have a swingin' dick like that.  I'm hung more like a a duck, if I'm honest.  I presume I must have been embarrassed about that in my early teens.  But not anymore! (Now for the warning: scroll carefully because an actual and current picture is adduced below):
 
 
 

 
downinahole
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment