Thursday 1 May 2014

About being smarter than Frankenspouse. Or at least more recalcitrant … (one in a series)

Dear Void

Frankenspouse is not enamoured of my paintings.  But she indulged my daublings up to, but not including, hanging them in the house.  Understandably, sophomoric cartoons of phalluses and daylight nightmares are not welcome in Frankenspouse Manor.

But Old Soc was a creep who was as conniving as he was anathema.  I painted directly onto the doors. "Fuck you, bitch," I shouted thought as quietly as possible, 'My art will be endured by you, by me, and by your friends when they come around for coffee!'

All the internal doors at our place were lacquered brown. Not tan, not beige, not even chocolate.  Just fucking brown. We have this pointlessly shallow cupboard at the end of the corridor, which would glare at you like an oblong turd as you walked down to the bedrooms.  It was the first to fall!

 

"If you're looking for me, lovey, I'll be out on the patio with a single-malt and the Fin Review"etc

Before you ask, I've no idea why the clouds are cubic. Some quasi artist bullshit I expect.

We were in the middle of replacing the floors which were just bare concrete at the time. Rather than leave a permanent scar on the floor, I took the opportunity to do this:


YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE IT LOOKS LIKE THE SUNLIGHT IS FALLING INTO THE CORRIDOR

That 3D chalk guy can duck my sick!

I think I’ve assaulted your ocular input receptacles enough for this day

Soc is a fraud

downinahole

No comments:

Post a Comment