Friday 9 May 2014

Leftover blood

Dear Void

Sometimes (mostly, really) it doesn’t mean anything.

When there’s a bit of paint left over and you know how expensive it is and you happen to have these two mini canvases that you got for your birthday, sometimes a little glimmer of gold happens.  And sometimes it’s just some bullshit you never got around to painting over.  This is an example of the latter:

[WHOA that came out weird!  It looks like I made them out of yarn.  I didn't]
You’d be forgiven for thinking I was trying for some kind of sophomoric poetry with these, but I assure you I was just fucking about.  And all you’ll learn from these is that I know dick all about anatomy.

More fucking about:

This is my piece-of-shit $200 smacktop (on which I am currently writing).  I had just watched Dexter or something and thought it would be fun if my ‘puter looked like it was stolen from a murder scene. Apparently it’s pretty convincing IRL because Frankenspouse asked me if I’d had a nose bleed.  There are also bloody fingerprints on the keyboard (on the keys that spell out ‘You’re a cunt’ but you can’t tell because Soc is a fraud).

downinahole

No comments:

Post a Comment