Thursday 1 May 2014

An additional extemporaneous addendum

 I fucked that one up in a big, and bad way.  The fucking picture wouldn’t go in the way I wanted it  and it’s entirely my fault.  It kept importing horizontally and I WANTED IT ALL VERTICAL LIKE
but it kept coming out like this:

 


I now know my mistake but here’s how I subtexted the mistake before I fixed it:

[FUCK FUCK CUNTITY FUCK I can't get that right. I'll fix it later]

[You know what, Void? I fucking tried and tried but this software has no love for Ole Soc today. So you're getting it all sidewards and shit. I apologise. Twist your iPad really fast and maybe you'll get it. Unless you're Frankenspouse who can just walk down the hall]

I’m as flawed as a three storey building.

 Soc is a fraud

downinahole

No comments:

Post a Comment